MDA Consult practitioners utilise their practical experience as managers; emerging technologies; our own research and evaluation with clients to enhance individual contribution and business performance.
Margaret Daly, Director of Learning, BA, MSC HR, FCIPD, Grad Teach Dip Adult Ed
- Previous management roles in industry; consultancy with leading Irish and multinational clients and state organisations
- Areas of expertise include Leadership, Business and Management, mentoring of small business owner managers, CPD for Training Practitioners, psychometric licensed practitioner
- Margaret coaches people to represent themselves well, to focus on business goals and to work well with colleagues, thus creating a positive impact on business performance.
Marie Cooney, FCCA, Business and Finance Consultant
- A chartered accountant, with previous Financial Controller roles in industry
- Marie's areas of expertise include Business and Financial Acumen / Leadership and Management / Business and Management Skills / SME Manager mentoring
- "Marie has a great ability to energise and motivate people to apply the learning."
Margaret McInerney, HRM Consultant / Grad Dip Org Counselling, Dip HRM
- Founder of recruitment business, prior senior roles in multi-national corporates, law firm, and vocational guidance in the University of Limerick.
- Specialist areas include HRM, Communications, Leadership, Career Management
- "Margaret brings a humanity and humour to her work with groups"