Public Sector Training Courses
For our Public Sector clients, we provide professional development, business training courses, personal development, group facilitation, and follow-up evaluation of workplace learning. Our reputation is for superior service to our clients.
Snapshot of our Public Sector Clients
- NUI Galway, Department of Agriculture and Food, University of Limerick, FAS Curriculum and Assessment, Limerick City Council, Kerry County Council, Teagasc, Cork County Council, County Development Boards
- Limerick City Council: "Since 2008 MDA Consult has provided supervisory and management skills training for us. I find the MDA Consult excellent. They take our ideas on board but also encourage us to think clearly about involving key people beforehand and to monitor success when people go back to work." - Joe Delaney, HR Manager.
- Teagasc: - "MDA Consult was commissioned to facilitate a review of the effectiveness of performance management within Teagasc. Combining their management knowledge and expertise with a very sound understanding of our business, structure and operation, they produced a very comprehensive and informative report." - Larry Kennedy, Education Manager
Our contribution for Public Sector Clients
- Seeing the need for practical team leader competency training and external accreditation, we developed an innovative approach to Supervisory and Management Training in 2001, accredited by FETAC at Level 6
- We were appointed as consultant to carry out a comprehensive evaluation project of the Effectiveness of the Implementation of Performance Management in the Public Sector
- A Career Transition Coach, and Qualified Myers Briggs Practitioner
- We have developed evaluation tools to guide line managers and participants to apply learning in the workplace and to monitor its impact on the job and the team
- Since 2009 we provide curriculum and assessment projects for FAS to strengthen and expand national awards for unemployed, with FETAC Level 6 qualification