Our mission is to bring about Change in Job Performance - Apply tomorrow what you Learn today®™
Margaret Daly set up MDA Consult in 2000, bringing management experience from industry, and experience as a training provider/coach with leading Irish and multinational organisations at senior, middle management and supervisory levels.
Marie Cooney, a corporate accountant joined the company in 2002 and manages our finance and business acumen training courses. Margaret McInerney, a practising HRM manager provides a range of HRM training courses as well as career guidance training.
We work with a diverse range of clients, providing training course design and delivery, group facilitation, programmes leading to QQI awards – further education and training , evaluation of workplace learning, and consultancy projects.
Our training practitioners provide practical value for money, as well as superior service to clients.
Achievements at national level in Ireland
Since business set-up in 2000, MDA Consult has contributed at national level to training and development standards
- Seeing the need for accreditation of training in 2001 - and in association with Skillnets, we developed a Supervisory Skills course, which FETAC (now QQI) accredited at that time as a component certificate at level 6. This is available nationally as a programme leading to a QQI award - further education and training, called Supervisory Skills 6N2014.
- In 2007, we designed the first FETAC (now QQI) Level 6 'Train the Trainer' component award
- In 2007 we were commissioned to evaluate the effectiveness of the implementation of Public Sector Performance Management
- Since 2009 we are registered developers of national curriculum and assessment to strengthen and expand national awards
- For Enterprise Boards, we train and mentor SME owners. For 2011, see http://www.nwed.ie/about-the-event/mentor-clinics/Profile-of-Mentors
- For the state sector, we provide Career Guidance services for unemployed persons
- Working with our clients in 2011, we piloted our evaluation tools, to monitor the impact of training on job and team performance